Allah swt says, Quran 3:104
“Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining al-ma`ruf (Islamic monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding al-munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are successful “
As Muslims, since we know where those that disbelief will dwell in HELL forever, would we wish that for them or any of the non-Muslims around us? The answer is absolutely NO. That is why it is important to convey the message of ISLAM to every non-Muslim.
The Prophet PBUH said “He who calls others to follow the Right Guidance will have a reward equal to the reward of those who follow him, without their reward being diminished in any respect on that account”
and in another Hadith “If Allah guides one person through you, it is better for you than this earth and whats in it “
- Monthly open house every first Saturday of the month from 1-3p .
- Volunteers for different events and festivals we attend in the metro Northglenn, Westminster and Thornton areas,where we set up tents and tables and give out literature about Islam..etc
- Periodic open house and interfaith for schools, churches, synagogues and city/state officials/departments..etc
- We need volunteers to attend and/or organize these events.
- We will be having a Daawah workshop for anyone interested to attend. Date and time TBD.
If you can’t volunteer at least bring someone to our open house…or give them literature about Islam…Think about a non-Muslim neighbor, colleague, friend or family you have and how you would feel if they accepted Islam on your hands with the grace of Allah. Again, it is worth thinking about that person and if they died in that state of disbelief.
If you would like to volunteer, have questions, suggestions or need Daawah literature including Quran, please contact fill out this form.